Friday, March 9, 2012

A Hobbit-size Set of Pictures

Well, I think I would be more shocked to know that any of you were *not* on pins and needles eagerly anticipating The Hobbit's theatrical release this December. So here's a sneak peek for you. I know a gal named Kate Malone (that's her walking by Frodo in the picture above) who was incredibly lucky to be cast as an extra on the set. She took some pictures of Hobbiton after shooting was done there, and just recently got the green-light to share the images. Thank you, Kate, for letting me share them here!

8 comments:

  1. Just beautiful !! And so exciting :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, Kate, and April (the friend who pointed me here) win the day.

    Brava, ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I just found your blog while searching online for hobbit stuff! I LOVE your blog!! This is a fantastic post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Celia! Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete