Friday, April 27, 2012

A Year Long Story On Your Walls


So I'm still working on gathering together a plethora of door knockers for my final door post.  However, in the mean time, I absolutely have to share this utterly, stupendously, delightfully Domythic link shared by commenter, Merrian, on my other blog

I am utterly enchanted, overwhelmed, and inspired by this beautiful handpainted room.  The wall art is narrative, and yet it is cohesive, reminding me of a wallpaper from Voysey or Morris.  But it blows me away that the entire thing is freehand, and has subtle variations throughout the room.

Truly one of the most inspiring things I've seen in a long time.




It reminds me of a more subtle version of this gorgeous experiment in wall art I saw a couple weeks ago, and was reminded of again today when Terri Windling blogged it.

1 comment:

  1. I am very pleased to see such a creativness in your design.Your interior designs work shows a your love for your work and i have book marked you blog to your Oil paintings and interior design work.

    ReplyDelete